We're giving away something WILD (hint hint) in celebration of International Nurses Day and International Day of the Midwife! All applicants registering in May could WIN A FREE SAFARI when applying for our August Nurses in Action program!
Already registered? You don't miss out on the chance to win! Simply refer a friend who signs up to join you in August and you'll both go in the running!
A 3-day safari adventure in the Masai Mara Game Reserve awaits you after your collection from your accommodation in Kisumu! The Masai Mara Reserve is situated in south-west Kenya and is arguably one of the most popular game sanctuaries in the world, with a huge variety of wildlife.
Day one will see you visit local towns as you make your way to the reserve. Upon your arrival you’ll experience your first game drive followed by dinner as a group at your camp.
On day two you’ll see the hippo and crocodile pools where the annual wildebeest migration takes place (depending on the time of the year). Enjoy a picnic lunch and see the Masai Village (additional cost).
Your final day includes a pre-breakfast game drive in search of nocturnal animals, followed by breakfast. Lunch will be served on the way to Narok and then you’ll be dropped to your hotel in Nairobi.
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity! Apply today.
- To qualify you must have registered for a Nurses In Action program taking place in August 2022 (deposit paid) OR if referring a friend they must have registered for a Nurses In Action program taking place in August 2022 (deposit paid).
- Entries open 03/05/2022 7:00AM ACDT and close 11:59PM ACDT 31/05/2022
- Winner will be notified via the email used to register for their Nurses in Action program
* Safari runs from August 30 - September 1, 2022. * Safari departs from Kisumu and ends in Nairobi.
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Hotel pick up in Kisumu and drop off in Nairobi
- Transport with an experienced guide
- Park entrance fees
The safari fee does not include:
- The Masai Village visit (approximately US$20)
- Accommodation in Nairobi after the safari completes (WYI will make these arrangements on your behalf at your expense)