- Complete the online Application Form.
- Within 3 days of submitting your application, you will be contacted by one of our team members. We will send you a link to an online interview form for you to complete.
- Have an informal chat with one of our team members, we will run through the program from start to finish and answer all of your questions. You will then have 2 weeks to decide if it's the program for you.
- Pay your deposit of $550 (taken off of your program fee) to secure your spot on the program!
Prefer hard copy? Download an application form below and send it to our office at:
- World Youth International, PO Box 65 Holden Hill, SA 5088
- Or email your completed application to us at email@example.com
Questions? If you have any questions before submitting your application, don't hesitate to contact us on the details below.
Phone: (08) 8340 1266
Why choose World Youth International?
World Youth International has more than 30 years experience in providing amazing volunteer opportunities for people abroad, and developing meaningful partnerships with in-country organisations to deliver successful development projects.
We have been sending volunteers abroad since 1992 and have an impeccable safety and security record. Your safety is our priority and we have an exstensive range of policies in place to ensure you return home safely.
We value best-practice development, working in partnership, and providing supportive and life-changing opportunities for volunteers to gain skills and experiences that will change the way they see the world.
Applying for the Nurses in Action or GAP Health program? Australian nurses can claim their CPD training hours on this program, making their program fee and expenses a tax deduction!