World Youth International are proud to be a Nursing & Midwifery Media Partner of Australian Healthcare Week 2021, which is Australia’s premier healthcare event, bringing together the entire healthcare community under one roof. Returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney on the 17 – 18 March 2021, this Australian Healthcare Week is all about continuously improving our hospitals and workforce for the future.
This year, Australian Healthcare Week will be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs, including the Nursing and Midwifery Event, which is accredited by the Australian College of Nursing and provides attendees 12 CPD points.
World Youth International’s partnership with Australian Healthcare Week aligns with our aim to educate and empower Nurses on a global scale, inspiring positive change where its most needed.
Don’t miss your chance to learn and connect with expert speakers like:
- Sam Moses, Founder, APNA
- Adj. Prof. Kylie Ward FACN, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing
- Luke Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Midwives
- Jennifer Holmes, Senior Program Manager Data and Informatics, NSW Ministry of Health
- Kerri Holzhauser, Nursing Director eHealth Mentor, Metro South Health
- Jenny McKenzie, Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care, Murrumbidgee Local Health District
- Sonia Marshall, Executive Director of Nursing & Midwifery, South Western Sydney Local Health Districts
- Plus more!
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE EXPO PASS: Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes – including a car, free food & drink; as well as the chance to connect and network with Australia’s top healthcare solution providers.