World Youth International/Healthcare Heartbeat will be partnering with the Brisbane Lions on Saturday 11 June for the game against St Kilda Football Club at the Gabba.
Get your friends/colleagues together to volunteer to sell raffle tickets during the game - it will give you free access to the stadium to watch the game!
By supporting this initiative, you can make a difference, improving the mental health of healthcare and emergency services workers; the pulse of our nation!
• Saturday 11 June, 6.55pm kick-off at The Gabba Stadium. Ticket sellers must be 18 and over
- Support Australian healthcare professionals and first responders with the tickets you sell
- Experience the action of game day behind-the-scenes
- Watch the big game with your complimentary match ticket (allocated volunteer area)
- Build your personal brand with volunteering experience
- On-site training and support to sell raffle tickets by iPad & contactless payment device (no cash)
- Work in pairs or individually
- Talk to members & fans
- Sell & upsell as many tickets as you can!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3-4 hours available on game day
- Enthusiasm and confidence to sell tickets
- Own transport to The Gabba Stadium
REGISTER: Email [email protected] by 21 May 2022.