World Youth International are looking for a Video Editor/Content Creator, who can help us take our visual identity to another level! This will involve managing third party content (taken by our volunteers/ambassadors) to help us share the positive impact that our projects are having around the world, and driving campaigns that align with global trends/issues. This is an unpaid ad-hoc role, perfect for a media graduate to gain some experience and get their work seen by a global audience through our digital platforms. While we are based in Modbury, SA, all work and communication can be done online. That's right - you don't have to leave your home!
Company & Benefits
- We are a registered charity which has facilitated meaningful volunteer opportunities for more than 3,000 Australians, and provided access to basic services such as healthcare and education for more than 40,000 people across the globe.
- Real work-life balance: Ad-hoc role/project work, Flexible arrangements/deadlines can be discussed/negotiated
- Create content that you're proud of - we encourage creativity and innovation!
- Can provide job references upon completion of projects
- Get your work seen by a global audience through our digital platforms
- ‘Give back’ to vulnerable communities by assisting a reputable and inspiring non-for-profit organisation
- Volunteering is an considered not just admirable from a philanthropic sense but also from a professional sense. It shows character, capability, and motivation. These attributes stand out on a CV.
- Ability to create polished and expressive video content from existing content and new content for use on digital platforms.
- Workshop new content ideas with the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Understand what's trending in terms of visual imagery in social media.
- Advanced video editing skills
- A sample of your recent work.
- You will need you own laptop/computer and video editing software/equipment
If you are interested, please send a CV, cover letter addressing the above, and sample of your video work to Gabriella Ocenasek at [email protected] by Friday 3 April 2020.