Are you looking for an opportunity to be inspired?
Are you wanting to be part of a community of like-minded people who are committed to making a difference in the world?
Are you ready to feel more empowered in your day-to-day life, relationships and career?
Then look no further. WYI's Personal Empowerment Program (PEP) is for you!
What is PEP?
- WYI's Personal Empowerment Program (PEP) is a four-day retreat which brings together like-minded people of all ages to share, connect, learn new skills and discover their passions and values. Conducted annually for the past 20+ years, this incredible program is the most inspirational, enjoyable and life affirming experience you will have all year.
- PEP is a program like no other, and offers participants an opportunity to get away from their everyday. PEP is about exploring your values and uncovering your passions. It is about taking risks, working in teams, and overcoming barriers.
- Led by a team of inspirational young leaders, qualified trainers, life coaches and health professionals, PEP is about sharing stories and connecting with passionate, like-minded people.
- PEP will provide an opportunity for you to build your confidence, enhance your communication skills, and become a better leader. The friendships you form will be significant and lifelong.
- A key feature of PEP is the chance to explore projects you are passionate about within your local and global community. Our team of skilled facilitators and qualified coaches are there to help you shape your goals into reality.
When is PEP?
The next Personal Empowerment Program will be held on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria from Friday 6th July to Monday 9th July, 2018. Applications will be open from January 2018. Stay up to date by signing up to WYI's newsletter and be the first to get on board!
All participants are responsible for making their way to Melbourne city, transfers to the venue will be arranged if needed. We recommend arriving in the Melbourne city the night before the program begins and departing late in the evening of the final day (or the following morning, if possible). Further details will be provided on acceptance of your registration.
How much does it cost?
We're turning 30! To celebrate, WYI is offering 50% off PEP program fees for all 2018 participants!
PEP 2018 Fees:
- The full fee for the four-day program is $
- The fee for full time students is $
- The fee for WYI program participants is $
250 $125 ($ 399 $199 if your program finished prior to 2016)
You will be sent an invoice for the relevant attendance fee on receipt of your Registration Form.
For nurses, PEP is tax deductible and you can claim your CPD hours for this program. Students can also claim PEP attendance as a tax deduction for professional development. Other professionals may be able to claim the program as a tax deductibility depending on your circumstances.
For more information, please contact the PEP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included?
Three nights accommodation, and all meals and all activities will be covered during the program. This includes all course materials and access to qualified coaching professionals and trained PEP staff. Attendees will need to arrange their own transport to and from Melbourne city, transfers to and from the venue from Melbourne will be provided if required.
So what are you waiting for? Places are limited, complete the online registration to reserve your place now!
It will be the best investment you make for yourself all year.
Please contact the PEP Coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Glenda Fraser, PEP Participant 2015
"I appreciated so much my opportunity to come to PEP. I was more than amazed by the program. it was such a privilege being amongst so many volunteers and being in an environment where our only purpose was to bring the best out of and acknowledge the best in everyone. I found the universality of the power of good alive and well at PEP, where true and enduring values were the overwhelming theme, and much love and acceptance was generated,
It was a powerful experience, one I hope never to forget.
Thank you PEP and WYI. - Glenda Fraser, PEP Participant 2015"
Caitlin Murphy, Past Participant 2011
"PEP was a powerful force: a process of waking up and returning to authentic connections. It was a meeting of so many incredible people with energy and drive that kick-started an inner fire in many of us. There was such openness and potential in everyone, and a creative element to the program that was very special.
Sarah Abrahamse, Past Participant 2010
Aimee Pitt, Past Participant 2010